The Greywolf Foundation hosted its second annual Chicago Fundraiser on March 25, 2023, at Yak-Zies Bar and Grill in Wrigleyville. During the event, donated books, CD’s, and DVD’s were also collected to be delivered to the nonprofit Open Books (Chicago, IL).
Donors attending the event enjoyed drinks and a buffet of Yak-Zies famous chicken wings and pizza. Delicious homemade cookies were provided by Cindy Haring. The night also featured a Prize Wheel hosted by the Zawaski sisters, and a raffle, with prizes generously donated by the following people and businesses in the Chicago area:
- Bill Bavirsha, Lynn Curylo, and Sean McDermott, UIC Athletics
- Matt Doherty (4 Corners Tavern Group)
- Josh & Stephanie Ganal (Grandstand)
- Greywolf Foundation
- Bill Guide (Cork & Kerry)
- Guinness, MolsonCoors, and Twisted Tea
- Andrew Haring
- Marty Maloney
- Dick & Janelle Nagy (Octagon Salon & Spa)
- Pete & Rosemary Powers (Grandstand)
- Joe Roti (Chicago White Sox)
- Leah Spagnoli (Yak-Zies)
The Greywolf Foundation sincerely appreciates all the donors, attendees, volunteers, and restaurant staff who contributed to make the event successful.