Greywolf Foundation Marks Major Milestone of More Than $100,000 in Charitable Giving
Cottage Grove, Wis. – February 6th, 2023 – The Greywolf Foundation, Inc., the charitable organization associated with Greywolf Partners, Inc., a full-service commercial real estate firm, has provided chartable grants and assistance in excess of $115,000. Formally created in 2021, the Greywolf Foundation, has achieved this milestone donation amount in less than two years.
In 2022, the Greywolf Foundation’s total charitable giving exceeded $80,000, which is more than double the amount it did in 2021, its inaugural year of giving. During the past year, the organization, which focuses on making a lasting, positive impact on its local communities by improving the lives and opportunities for its residents, gave charitable grants to 42 different organizations and efforts.
“The Greywolf Foundation was able to truly hit the ground running and really support organizations that are benefiting people and having an impact on our local communities,” said Andrew Haring, Director of the Greywolf Foundation. “To surpass $100,000 in giving in just two short years is remarkable. It certainly motivates us to build more relationships and grow so that we can continue to make an even bigger difference helping others.”
Highlighted activities that were completed over the past year include:
- A partnership between Park Vista Senior Housing Management (PVSHM) and the Greywolf Foundation that raised over $24,000 as part of the Oppose Alzheimer’s Initiative to donate to the Alzheimer’s Association Wisconsin Chapter. This effort included raising awareness of the challenges related with this disease and associated dementia as well as to raise funds for the treatment, care and research opportunities which are combating Alzheimer’s disease. Activities included being a Wisconsin Statewide sponsor for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, which included eight teams and more than 60 participants, who raised money for the cause. Additionally, the staff, residents, family and friends from five different PVSHM facilities raised money and awareness of the Oppose Alzheimer’s Initiative though various activities throughout the year.
- BB Jack’s Cottage Grove partners with the Greywolf Foundation for their monthly Pizza With a Purpose program. In this initiative, a community organization is identified and highlighted during the month and BB Jack’s donates $5 from every Pizza of the Week purchased. Funds donated from the Pizza With a Purpose program are not included with the Greywolf Foundation giving totals.
“I am so proud that the Greywolf Foundation has already surpassed this milestone of giving,” said Denise Wagner, President of the Greywolf Foundation. “We are impacting our local communities, by being a direct resource to those in need and I couldn’t be happier to see how many people and different organizations are benefiting from our efforts.”
“The impact of the Greywolf Foundation is made possible because of the help and support of so many people – including our donors, sponsors, volunteers, board members, Greywolf Partners staff, as well as the Wagner family,” added Haring.
Since inception, the Greywolf Foundation has provided support to almost 60 organizations and efforts, including 17 organizations in 2021, and 42 in 2022, including 9 organizations that received support in both 2021 and 2022. Organizations benefiting from charitable grants from the Greywolf Foundation include:
- Adopt a Classroom (West Allis, WI)
- Alzheimer’s Association Wisconsin Chapter
- American Legion Post 248
- Be A Light of DePere
- Bike Forward (Madison, WI)
- Cardinals Strike Out Cancer
- Casting for Kids (Madison, WI)
- Connections For The Homeless (Evanston, IL)
- Cottage Grove Community Foundation
- CREW Network Foundation
- Door of Hope Ministries (Madison, WI)
- Empowered Tutoring (Fox Valley, WI)
- Explore Children’s Museum of Sun Prairie
- Filipinx American Student Organization (UW Madison)
- Girls on the Run of South Central Wisconsin
- Golfers Vs. Cancer (Cottage Grove, WI)
- Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County
- Kathy’s House (Milwaukee, WI)
- Lady Cards Booster Club
- Lake Country Optimists Club
- Legacy Giving Tree (Deforest, WI)
- Madison Reading Project (Madison, WI)
- Medical Center Foundation of Hartford
- Mercy Auxiliary-Clinton, IA
- Monona Grove Football Boosters
- NFL Alumni Association Golf Outing (Meriter Hospital Mental Health)
- Play 4 Cade (Rubicon, WI)
- Paul Davis Charitable Foundation/Little Warriors Foundation
- PEO Sisterhood
- Prairie View Teens in Action (Sun Prairie, WI)
- Purple Heart Riders of Wisconsin
- REACH Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)
- River Food Pantry (Madison, WI)
- RMHC Eastern Wisconsin
- Schauer Arts Center (Hartford, WI)
- Sun Prairie Backcourt Club
- Sun Prairie Baseball Booster Club
- Sun Prairie Coaches v. Cancer
- Sun Prairie Education Foundation
- Sun Prairie Hockey Boosters
- Sun Prairie Quarterbacks Club
- Sun Prairie Youth Basketball Association
- Sunshine Place (Sun Prairie, WI)
- TASO Foundation (Sun Prairie, WI)
- Tellurian Substance Use & Mental Health Recovery (Madison, WI)
- United for Waukesha Community Fund
- UW Carbone Cancer Center (UW Madison)
- UW Foundation (Madison, WI)
- Wisconsin Youth Company (Madison, WI)
For more information on how the Greywolf Foundation and how it is fulfilling its goal of Impacting Communities & Improving Lives through its activities, charitable grants and initiatives, please visit www.GreywolfFoundation.org.
About Greywolf Foundation
Greywolf Foundation, Inc. seeks to make a lasting, positive impact on its local communities by improving the lives and opportunities for its residents by giving directly to benefit the public. A 501 (c)(3) organization, the Greywolf Foundation provides resources to assist people and entities in need, increase their opportunities for success, and better their communities.
Formally created in 2021, the Greywolf Foundation is associated with Greywolf Partners, a full-service commercial real estate firm. The Greywolf Foundation gives preference to persons or enterprises in the following areas that positively impact the residents and communities in or near where Greywolf Partners, conducts, or has business interests, including youth programs, education, employment and career development, poverty relief, disaster relief, community health, wellness and recreation opportunity zones.
To learn more, visit www.greywolffoundation.org or call 608.480.2382.
Read additional articles about this milestone: